Friday, April 16, 2010

Dear Andrew: My Favorite Moments


Dear Andrew,

 I first want to start off by saying what a classy guy you are. The way you reacted when you found out you were voted off was perfect. Here are my favorite moments from you this season. First, your audition:




Then during Hollywood, of course the elusive Straight Up:



Then we had the top 24 performances. I love this, I have it on my iPod:



And my favorite (also on my iPod):



I am excited to see what you bring in the future.

**************And if you want to watch Andrew on Ellen, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nFrIQ14YVw . A great thing to notice is when Ellen asks him the worst part of Idol and the best part. He starts with the best instead of the worst. He is such a nice guy. *********************

Sincerely,

Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails