Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dear Top 9: My Reactions




Dear Top 9,

Sorry it has taken me so long to write. You know how it gets when the weather is nice and you have a birthday party to plan and all...maybe not the birthday part for most of you.

Anyway, imagine my surprise and dismay to see Andrew in the bottom three--especially after my rant last week. I mean, I know he hasn't given performances true to himself each week, but we all know he is my favorite.

I was not surprised to see Aaron in the bottom three. I was surprised to see Michael there--but mostly because of the judges love for him, not out of reaction toward his singing.

I was surprised to not see Tim there. Really?

In the end, it was Big Mike going home...but then the judges used their save on him.

Can I just say I think that was a mistake?

I really don't think he will win the whole thing. Plus, this is kind of early to be using your one and only save. And in a season full of shockers so far, the judges may live to regret that. What if Crystal, Siobhan, or Lee find themselves going home--unable to be saved? When you still have three people you like more (it seems you do at least), and four weeks to use the save, I think it is a mistake to save him.

We shall see what happens.

Sincerely,

Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails