Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dear Top 9 (the second): My Reactions This Week


Dear Top 9,

Well, I put off writing about it. Here it is.

My top three favorite were Lee, Crystal, and Mike. Lee, you are fabulous. You are really good and sound effortless.

My middle three were Casey, Katie, and Tim. Yeah, I said Tim. I can't believe he actually sounded good. Tim, your next thing to work on is your phrasing. You don't join things together at all and it was driving me crazy, but other than that, you did a good job.

My bottom three were Andrew, Siobhan, and Aaron. Oh Andrew! I was so worried. I voted! I voted a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Then the results night came. Andrew left. Can I just comment on how much class Andrew has? He left with so much class last night. He was upbeat and happy. Naturally, I will have much more in a proper good-bye.

Then Tim and Katie found themselves as the bottom two. And who should leave?



Not the guy. No. It was Katie. I don't feel too bad about it because I don't think she was one of the better singers up there. BUT I must say she improved vastly over the course of the season. She is obviously humble and a hard worker. She has great potential.

Kind of brings you back to wondering "what if" certain people had made it to the top 12 (people named Katelyn, Alex, and Lilly).

Are you wondering who I will be voting for now? It will be Lee. Lee is my new favorite.

Sincerely,
Photobucket

PS--Can I just say I am WAY over the sitting behind the judges thing? Can you all please stop that? Thanks.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails