Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dear Didi: Oh Sigh


Dear Didi,

Well, I have been putting this off. It is hard to say good-bye. But, alas, I must at some point. I wouldn't want to not say good-bye, so I had better get to it.

You were one of my top favorites (this group is quickly dwindling down). I loved your voice. I liked it best when you did stuff low-key. I am sad to see you go. I would like to think you would have grown as the show continued forward. You definitely are a better singer than some there, but we won't name any names (deer in the headlights anyone?).

Here are my favorite moments from you this season:

First is your audition:




Next is Terrified during Hollywood week:



Then we have "The Way I Am"




 And this was my favorite:




I am sad to see you go. I guess when you don't have any great performances in the Top 12 by this time, your clock is ticking (I actually really hope this to be true for someone soon). I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Sincerely,


Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails