Friday, March 4, 2011

Dear Top 13 (Results Show)


Dear Top 13,

All in all, I am really happy! It is a great group of top 13 and I think it is easy to say the overall best top 12/13 in history. There is no one who is really bad that leaves us all wondering how on earth he/she got there.

Guys, four of the five I thought should be there are. The fifth is someone I knew would be there even if I didn't like it. Then we have a six (cough, Stefano) that I am reserving an opinion for until I see more.

Girls, there is only one girl missing who I really think should have been there. That is Kendra. I really think she should be there over Ashthon.

In the end, you are all good. It makes me curious who vote for the worst is gunning for...

They don't know. They were shooting for Rachel and Brett. I am glad to see they were not able to influence. It makes me wonder if that is why they did this top 24 the way they did and knock out half...


Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails