Thursday, March 24, 2011

Top 11 Elimination Show

Warning--possible spoilers ahead. If you haven't watched the results show yet and want surprise, stop reading.

Last week, the results show was so predictable and so spot on with my predictions so I never even felt compelled to write about it.

Well, this week I was only one for three in the bottom three.

Our bottom three was: Thia, Stefano, and Casey.

  

Okay, so Stefano was in my bottom three. Casey and Thia were in my middle pack. I was pretty surprised that Haley and Naima were not in the bottom three, but obviously Stefano is going home, right?

Wrong. First Thia goes to safety, then we find out Casey is out. A pretty big shocker from one of the season's early front runners.

Then the judges use their save on him! So we still have a top 11, all 11 will go on tour, and Casey gets another shot.

Here is the bad news. In my memory, no winner of American Idol has ever been in the bottom three, much less saved from elimination. I think that pretty easily knocks Casey out of the running for the winner's spot--but you never know. He might jump back to his "Georgia On My Mind" ways and pull people back to his side. 

Overall I am quite surprised right now. Hence my blogging about it the same night I watched the show.



Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails