Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dear Bottom Three: I Called It


Dear Bottom Three,

Well, if you read my reactions to performance night for the top 11, you know that you three were my personal bottom three. I was definitely happy to see my bottom three in the bottom three. I think we, the people, got this right.

Paige, you did the worst of the night. Tim, you were a close second. I find it odd that you wouldn't change it just because you had fun. I don't know what your goal is on American Idol, but if it is "to have fun" then I think you should pull yourself out and let people whose goal is "to win" compete. Katie, you were also in my bottom three. If you could pull your pitch problems together, you would do much better. Of course, if you end up with a recording contract, you can use computers and such to fix all of that, so what do I know?

Sincerely,
Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails