Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear Fans: My Predictions


Dear Fellow Fans,

Here are my predictions for tonight. First, there will be some cheesy group number they all lip sing. That is a whole letter by itself. Let's fast forward...

Who will be in the bottom two? Who will go home?

Well, Tim definitely should be the one to go, so of course he is the pick for Vote for the Worst. This means he will most like stay--that coupled with a large number of 12-13 year old girls who are currently imagining what that first moment will be like when they meet Tim face to face for the first time.

So...

My hope is on Paige. I wouldn't be shocked to see Lacey go. I wouldn't feel too bad to see Katie go. Okay, not bad at all.

But last week I was severely shocked. Let's see what happens tonight.

Sincerely, 


Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails