Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear Didi: My Favorite

Dear Didi,

I think a lot of people haven't seen this. This is my very favorite performance you have done. Kara wrote this with Jason Reeves (who is awesome). I think you sang it AMAZINGLY.

I prefer it to Katharine's version--and she was my favorite that season by the way.


But to compare Apples to Apples more, here is an acoustic version by Katharine. I like it better than her single version:




And if you are interested, here are the writers of the song singing together:




Didi, I liked the way you did it best. Great job.

Sincerely,

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

serra said...

Dear Letter Writer,

"Terrified" is my new favorite song. Thanks for introducing us. I think I like the way the original singer sings it best (I know, for the only time on this blog I am taking on my own opinion, amazing!).

From,
The Letter Reader

Related Posts with Thumbnails