Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dear Vote For The Worst: Knock it off!

Dear Vote For The Worst,

Knock it off! Really. If you don't like American Idol so much, just ignore it. Of course, then you would lose out on the money you get from running your website. I mean, really. My Dad doesn't care for American Idol. Do you know what he does? He watches something else.

Typically, your meddling ends up sending home people whom I think, "oh well, he/she wouldn't have gone too far anyway."

Tonight, you went too far. Tonight you sent home people who were really good. Really, really good. Two of them, I think, had potential for getting good enough to be real contenders as they gained experience. One of them I think would have made it far enough to at least make a record deal. Now who knows.

Can't you get a hobby? Can't you and your readers find something constructive to do rather than destructive? Could you take up crochet? Throw yourselves into a game of Settlers of Catan? I hear you can play with people online these days. Put your efforts into improving things around you instead? At least stop being a pain to people around you.

I have been patient with you over the years, but tonight, I am done.

Sincerely,


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails