Friday, March 19, 2010

Dear Fans: Group Numbers?


Image of a group number from last season

Dear Fans,

As I sat down to watch the elimination show last Wednesday, I braced myself for another group number. You know what I don't like about the group numbers? The fact that they are not sung live. Sure, I know. Cut them some slack. They are busy and learning a lot...blah blah. I just think if they can't sing it live, don't sing it at all.

And they didn't! They didn't sing a group number. I wonder why...I guess I could search the Internet for why. I just am happy that it didn't happen, and for now, I will sit in my little bubble of happiness and assume that "they" have decided that indeed the group numbers are lame as they stand and are cutting them. Aaahhh. My bubble is a nice place to be.

Sincerely,


Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails