Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear Lacey: Farewell


Dear Lacey,

Farewell. You were a very nice girl. I think you lacked whatever it is that draws fans to you. You were sweet. I don't think anybody really disliked you. The only thing anyone could find annoying about you is that you are so sweet, and people who are annoyed by that are just weird anyway. Let's spend our efforts being annoyed by things that would be better changed, okay? Okay. Let's keep the sweet people sweet. We need sweet in the world.


Your voice was interesting. I think it was a good idea for you to sing "The Story" to try to save yourself last night. That was definitely your best performance of the season. I have said it in the past, but your vowels were way to wide for me. I really dislike wide vowels. If that was different, I could have been a fan of yours.


I wish you well.  Good luck in the future.

Sincerely,
Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails