Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dear Eliminated Contestants: My Reactions


Dear Eliminated Contestants,

Hope you are well. I had some departing words for you all.

Todrick, you aren't a bad singer, but I did think it was okay for you to go. I know it is harsh, but I don't think you could have won anyway.

Lilly, I think you are great. You really aren't exactly my style, but I did enjoy you and definitely think you should have stayed longer. I think we all know you are much better than some of the girls who stayed.

Katelyn, I really am sad to see you go. I saw great potential in you. I thought you could have pulled a Kris Allen on us; you know--we don't really realize how good you are until halfway through the top 12? You are a great singer. I wanted to be sure to tell you I actually loved your rendition of Coldplay a couple of weeks ago. That was fabulous. I had wanted to see what you brought in the future. 

Alex, you already know I hated to see you go.

Best of luck to you all in your future endeavors! I wish we could have seen most of you longer. I think you should have been real contenders. It is a real shame.

Sincerely, 

Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails