Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dear Top 10: My Predictions


Dear Top 10,

Okay, so here are my predictions for tonight.

Tim, you will be in the bottom three. I can only hope you go home. It is your time! I am hoping Simons reverse psychology on America worked and you will be leaving tonight.

Siobhan, I hope you are in the bottom three. You deserve it from last night. I am not sure what kind of following you have, so I don't know if you could have been saved after that performance. But I doubt you will be the one with the fewest votes. If you are, there is a good chance the judges would use the save on you; however, they might want to hold on to it in case something like that happened to Crystal.

Katie, I am hoping it is you who rounds out this bottom three. I don't necessarily think you were one of the three worst last night, but I haven't ever been wowed by you and I think that deserves the bottom.

Didi, there is definitely a chance you will be in the bottom three tonight. I hope not, and if you are, I really hope you aren't the one with the fewest votes.

Aaron, there might be an ever so slight chance for you to be in the bottom three tonight, but I doubt it.

Let the results begin!

Sincerely,
Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails