Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear Bottom Three: Pleasantly Surprised


Dear Bottom Three,

After last week, I was very pleasantly surprised by the bottom three this week.

Paige: I figured since you wouldn't have Vote For the Worst behind you this week, you would be in the bottom.

Tim: Of course you deserved to be there. You had Vote for the Worst behind you, so I didn't have high hopes. When they took it down to you and Andrew, I was very worried. I felt a bit giddy as I watched you walk across the stage. Nice kid, not a great singer so far as professional singers go, and we are talking about a singing competition.

Lacey: I mentioned in my predications that I wouldn't be upset to see you go. I did think Katie would be in the bottom instead of you. I am wondering who exactly is voting like crazy for her.

All in all, I think all three of you deserved to be there in the bottom three.

Sincerely,
Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails